The Spark Foundation is a small charity with a big heart. But we can only give out what we get in. Less than 5% of our income is spent on administration. The other 95% is given out in grants to young people.  These grants make a real difference. Just read our Thankyou page to see some of the differences we have made and see our Current Appeal for more information on the extent of our activities.

Facing the challenges of life without parents to support you is tough. We regularly receive applications totalling three times the amount we have to spend. With your donation we can help more vulnerable young people. With every £400 we have we can make another grant.

We welcome donations whether these are one-off or regular. No amount is too small.

If you want to make a difference, click the button below.


The Spark that makes the Difference